Calmer Parenting Online Course
An online course that will enable you to explore
· The positive parenting you are currently using
· How you currently react to challenging behaviours?
· What type of parent do you want to be?
· Your parenting styles
· The importance of using positive communication
· Consistent boundaries and consequences
What you will gain from this online programme
· An opportunity to focus on where you are and where you would like to be as a parent
· Understanding of how you could be a calmer parent
· An opportunity to reflect on your parenting
· Support from a qualified Parent Coach with over 30 years’ experience of working with children and parents
· The opportunity to connect with parents who are experiencing the same challenges in a confidential and non-judgemental environment
· Strategies to be a calmer parent.
What will it include
· 4 online weekly 60 minute group call sessions and access to a private Facebook group
· Weekly resources and activities to help you engage and reflect on your parenting
· Support and Access to Cherie the Parent Coach throughout the duration of the course
· £99 Early bird offer; full payment by 18th September 2018
· £149 full price
Dates: Starts Tuesday 25th September at 8.00pm (GMT) for four weeks
Hosting Workshops In the Comfort Of Your Own Home.
For maximum convenience, why not gather a group of a minimum of 5 friends for a workshop, run by CherieTheParentCoach in your own home? The added bonus is that host gets their place free.
The cost for hosting a parenting workshop at home is £300. If you would like to chat to us about hosting your own workshop, please drop us a line using the contact form.