Why work with me?
Working with me means you will be part of an exciting, positive, reflective process that will enable you to build upon your current parenting skills, turn your thoughts into actions and move life forward positively for you and your unique family.
Being a parent is the most important job in the world and at times the most stressful!
How do I know ? I am a parent of a 23 year old daughter, 20 year old son and an 20 year old step son. I have been married , divorced, a single parent , a step mum and remarried
remarried and created a blended family.
I have worked with thousands of parents in my role as a Nursery Nurse, teacher and Parent Coach.
When I was bringing up my children I did not know about Parent coaching and at various point especially as a single parent, then later remarried to a create a blended family, a non - judgmental sounding board, that would support me through the difficult days and celebrate the fabulous days, would have been invaluable. The exciting part that I have been that coach to parents who have needed support in becoming The Best Parent You Can Be. You can benefit too by contacting Cherie today.
Parent Coaching sessions
- Sessions are tailored to suit a family's unique needs.
- The sessions take place on SKYPE, telephone or face to face, to suit each client’s preferences.
- Each series of sessions start with an intake session and conclude with a review session.
- Contact me today to find out the various ways in which you can work with me :
- Help me now 30 and 60 minute calls
- A one off 90 minute consultation session.
- Four coaching sessions package
- Bespoke package, I will come and work in your home with your children and support you with your current parenting challenges.
Parent coaching is an investment in yourself and your family and by working with me, I will guarantee the following:
- Professional service
- You will be listened to
- No judgements will be made
- Compassion and empathy
- An independent sounding board
- Support during and between sessions
- 100% commitment
I am a qualified Parent Coach, accredited by The Coaching Academy and I strictly adhere to their Code Of Ethics.